The event was punctuated by the signing of partnership agreements between the CWBLA and three institutions: Société Générale Cameroun, the Italian Chamber of Commerce Ascoli Piceno and Afriboom (A German-Cameroon cooperation agency).
The CWBLA in a few words
2. Supporting public authorities to improve the legislative and regulatory framework favoring women’s entrepreneurship and participation in the implementation of programs to strengthen the female entrepreneurship sector in Cameroon;
3. The research and the provision of multifaceted support for young women’s entrepreneurship and the access of creative women to the wealth of the formal sector;
4. Supporting women entrepreneurs and leaders in mastering managerial changes and new professional techniques with the support of partners;
5. The promotion and supervision of exchanges between women entrepreneurs and Cameroonian leaders and their peers from other countries;
6. Support and encouragement of access for Cameroonian women entrepreneurs and leaders to international and regional forums promoting women’s leadership and women’s entrepreneurship in particular.
3. The organization of events and any initiative that may help to achieve the purpose of the association;
4. The conclusion of alliances, agreements, collaboration agreements or partnership agreements with any legal group with similar objectives.